Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Journey Journal - Part One


Theses entries were when I found A Course in Miracles. The Course's influence on my thinking is apparent. 


6/30/11
I have so much going on in my head that I feel as if I will spontaneously combust if I don’t tell someone or let it out. I shall tell you everything. Pretend you are a dear, trusted friend.
The world is not what I thought it was. It is a dream I have chosen to believe..
Its hard to tell because there is not really a place to start telling.
The world is a projection of the mind. Its just as real as when we dream at night.

I guess it makes sense as I write it.
A mind is where we all are.
God is.
And then He extended
Himself to make us.
We are everything He is.
Then we thought there might be something other than God.
We chose to believe there was something else.
Our mind, because it believed in something separate, experienced separation.
The split experience is that there is God in half the mind and something separate in the other half.
We feel guilty that we have split our mind.
We are afraid God will punish us for separating from Him.
This fear and guilt is so tremendous that we want it out of us.
We decided to get it out, but it must go somewhere.
If not in us, then there must be an opposite of me to take it.
We project an opposite and must then also project a self.
We punish ourselves.

But it is only a belief.
Experience is determined by what the mind believes.
Chose to believe in unity, and not separation, and you will then experience it.

To wake up from consciousness, you must believe in only God.
Nothing in this world can affect you, because it is not of God but instead His opposite.
A real thing’s existence must deny its opposite’s.
Deny Fear
Love All

7/01/11
This is more than just looking at the events and situations in your life with a positive attitude.
The events and situations have already happened to you.
You must believe, act, and have trust that you have dreamt this world for yourself.*

This world is entirely dualistic.
I have always thought you had to have an opposite to be able to define yourself. How can there be white without black. You couldn’t define light without dark to compare with. But how can duality be real? If light were real, then how could there be a dark? Light would be so absolute that it couldn’t be possible to think of dark.

For something to be real, it cannot have an opposite.

I must be the same as everything if I am real.

God must be the only real thing.

I am with God. I am one.


That’s how it makes sense in my head.

So they tell me only love is real. Only God.

No comments:

Post a Comment